We do everything we can to make our courses as safe and as smooth as possible. To keep everyone up to date on the current rules and our precautions regarding COVID-19, we have created this page.
Since the end of May tourists are allowed to travel to Austria again. Before that it was only possible for professional purposes. Guests must be able to present an antigen test (max. 48 hours old) or a PCR test (max. 72 hours old) before arriving in Austria.
Hotels, restaurants and activity centers such as cinemas are also open to the public again.
In public areas (Hospitality, ski elevators, etc…), wearing a FFP2 mask is mandatory. These can be purchased in all supermarkets and pharmacies.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Rules for the summer courses 2021
Entry regulations for Austria
- Participants must be able to present an antigen test (max. 48 hours old) or a PCR test (max. 72 hours old) prior to arrival in Tux
- During the bus trip it is mandatory to wear a FFP2 mask
- Everyone travelling by bus must be able to present their test to the attendant before departure.
- You are expected to fill out the online registration form. This can be found by clicking on this link.
General COVID-19 rules
- In the hotel, testing for corona is done every 72 hours (This is free of charge)
- During practical classes (outdoors) it is mandatory to cover your mouth and nose if the distance of 1m can not be maintained
- During the theory lessons (indoors) it is mandatory to wear a FFP2 mask
- In the elevators and indoor areas it is mandatory to wear a FFP2 mask