Snowsports Netherlands does everything possible to ensure that the training courses run as safely and smoothly as possible. To keep everyone as well informed as possible about the current rules and our precautions regarding COVID-19, we have created this page.
In order to take part in a ski or snowboard instructor course, Snowsports Austria has drawn up an important rule for all Austrian skiing or snowboarding instructor training courses. It is obligatory to comply with the 2-G rule, which means that you have to be vaccinated or cured. Your vaccination is valid immediately after your second vaccination or after 22 days if you have received the Jannsen vaccine.
Rules for the autumn and winter courses 2021/ 2022
Entry regulations for Austria
- In order to enter Austria, you have to comply with the 3-G rule (tested, vaccinated, cured). As a participant of the training course, you have to comply with the 2-G rule (vaccinated, cured) and therefore you can enter Austria.
- Everyone who travels by bus must present their 2-G proof to the attendant before departure.
- During the bus trip it is compulsory to wear a FFP2 mask
General COVID-19 rules
- During theory lessons (indoors) it is compulsory to wear a FFP2 mask
- In the gondolas and chairlifts with cover it is compulsory to wear a FFP2 mask
- In the catering industry, you only have to comply with the 3-G rule (tested, vaccinated or cured)
- Hotels, restaurants and activity centres such as cinemas are open to the public again.